Sunday, June 14, 2009

Three graduations and two graduation dresses later...



(I used pipe cleaners in this dress! teehee)

I'm leaving for Hawaii tomorrow for a senior trip with friends! Maybe I will get fabric there. Hawaiian fabric! Or maybe I will just get the shortbread cookies. We'll see. I'm excited to spend one last week with school buddies, stay up late talking and playing games, snorkel, play in the sand, and eat shave ice. I do not know how dark I will get. The first time time I went to Hawaii, I accidentally used tanning lotion instead of sun screen. No good. This time will be better--I have lots of sunscreen.

And now it's time for a (highly exclusive) BDC (Banquet Decorations Committee) meeting! Steph is not here. She is not working on this with us.

1 comment:

steph said...

you just said that to provoke me! which means i really shouldn't comment on your blog, but i will cause i'm nice. i'll even compliment you. nice dresses, ally. have fun in hawaii! and go for shortbread rather than fabric.